In Store Bookings
For all in store bookings please click on the Book Now button below which will direct you to our booking page.
All bookings are to be made by the client online with a 50% deposit. Deposits are refundable up to 24 hours before your appointment or can be pushed forward onto another appointment.
We are only OPEN by appointment only. If you are 10 minutes late to your appointment we hold the right to cancel your appointment or deduct the time off your appointment.
Teeth Whitening Sessions
We highly recommend that you have your teeth cleaned at the dentist 2 weeks before your teeth whitening session for optimal results. We have the right to refuse to complete your teeth whitening session if you meet any of the below criteria.
Who Shouldn't get Teeth Whitening
- Patients with very sensitive teeth and allergy to peroxide.
- Exposed dentin and root surfaces.
- Pregnancy or nursing women. Since there isn’t enough evidence to tell us for sure whitening is safe, health care providers recommend that you wait until after pregnancy and breastfeeding to have your teeth bleached.
- Minors less than 16 years old because the pulp of the root grows up around this age therefore whitening can irritate the pulp.
- Dental Trauma.
- Enamel development defects and root resorption.
- Cracks or fissures and caries.
- Untreated periodontal (gum) disease.
- Teeth with a buildup of plaque and debris on the front surface of the tooth.
- Very dark and grey teeth.
- Fillings, Veneers & Crowns.
Tooth Gem Bookings
It is advised that if you wish to have your teeth whitened before getting a tooth gem that you do so 2 weeks before or after your tooth gem. Teeth Whitening reduces the tooth gem bonding by 50% resulting in lower retention.
Tooth Gems cannot be applied to anyone who has dentures, composite veneers, porcelain veneers or anyone requiring dental work to the specific tooth.
Tooth Gem Longevity - subjective to the client. Longevity isn't guaranteed however our clients see 6 - 14 months for single gems and up to 24 months for Tooth Charms.
Iced Out Teeth/ Shapes & Designs will see lower retention - 6 weeks to 6 months.