HOW TO CLEAN GOLD GRILLZ
- Rinse your piece under lukewarm water.
- Take a soft-bristled brush and brush the inside and out of your piece with moderate pressure.
- Fill a cup with Hydrogen Peroxide (you can find this from Coles or Woolworths).
- Place the piece in the hydrogen peroxide for 3-5 mins.
- Rince the piece to wash the peroxide off. Also, brush to remove all the peroxide from the piece.
- Rince again.
- Pat dry your piece down with a microfibre cloth (nothing else).
- Using your polishing cloth, polish your piece to shine.
- Let your piece fully air dry for a few minutes.
- Place your piece back on your stone and store it correctly.
HOW TO CLEAN STERLING SILVER GRILLZ
Every time you wear sterling silver grillz, you'll need to give them a fresh clean-up to prevent a build-up of bacteria. The process is pretty similar to cleaning gold grillz, but you should opt for a non-toxic jewelry cleaner that is designed specifically for silver when you want to give your silver teeth a complete polish.